Pilipinas Kong Mahal! June 12, 2009Posted by yenrules in Rocked.
Final Coaching! At SM North Cinema 8, with Mam Anaski Marquez
Grabbed from Fau’s multiply site
The two photos above depicts April and May 2009. 😀
Now I get to have my time, I got roughly 8 weeks before the results of the June 2009 Nursing Licensure Exam. Yes, I took the board exam last June 6-7, 2009, and I was assigned at Juan Luna Elementary School. The proctors there were really designed to sabotage nursing students! During Day 1, they won’t let us use our clipboards, so I had a difficult time shading my answers. Haha. Well anyway, I trust God, so I need to worry. =D
June 12, 2009 marks the 110th year celebration of our freedom from the Spaniards. As we all know, our ancestors had been conquered by Spain, US, and Japan for 400 years.
Well anyway, I enjoy writing this because I love my blood so much.
* The Ruiz family came from a Spanish ancestry.
* We came from the north, primarily in Asingan, Pangasinan.
* My Mom speaks Itawis (Cagayan dialect) and Ilocano. My dad also speaks Ilocano.
* I go home to Baguio to relax. My cousins live there, and I frequently visit them every now and then.
* Although I plan to work in the US, my heart belongs here.
* In line with that, stereotypes regarding Filipina women should be trashed. It’s crap!
* My fave Filipino dishes are Kare-kare and Binagoongan.
* My dream is to see the beauty of the Philippines, with a handy dSLR cam!
*Filipinos are the happiest people in Asia! (according to SWS and MTV Asia)
* My dream tandem in politics would be (Lord help them) Panfilo Lacson and Loren Legarda. Man, they are soooo ready for Philippine rocking. Too bad they won’t run in the 2010 elections.
Bagets na bagets!
* Check out Manny Pacquiao and his mom, Aling Dionisia. I sooo love Aling Dionisia! She’s a typical Filipino mother who raised a son with dignity. I so love her!
* And now, i hope all Filipinos would realize the beauty of being a Filipino. (hello to BakitWhy.com!)
This is just a quick post, I suffered from intense stomachache and diarrhea and vomitting. And I don’t know why! I’m sleepy but I’m fine. =D